theawesomness1000theawesomness1000

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Bite Sized Horror Vol. 2 Bite Sized Horror Vol. 2

I really liked the last one! Glad to see you made another. I love your animation style, and the way you portray the stories we've all read in a way that makes them seem different! Keep making more!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks! Really appreciate it - I'd love to make more but the number of good two-sentence horror stories is dwindling!

Bite Sized Horror Vol. 1 Bite Sized Horror Vol. 1

I'm a fan of horror, and short films are up my ally, so I loved this! The animation, sounds, and music just went together perfectly! Left me with a smile on my face! Well done, I cant wait for more!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thanks for the kind review!

[FNAF SFM] Freddy's Motivation [FNAF SFM] Freddy's Motivation

I usually don't like SFMs, but I liked this one! Nice work on the "DO IT!" part! It actually made me laugh! keep up the good work.

RockerFaceAnimations responds:

Thank you so Much! It really makes me happy to see that you enjoyed the video! Stay Awesome :)

Hard Dudes!: Game Grumps Fanimated Hard Dudes!: Game Grumps Fanimated

DUDE! I LOVE THIS ANIMATION! One of my favorite moments in GG animated flawlessly! Plus you used the Starbomb Player Select characters to their potential! I only have one concern... WHY ISNT THIS A GAME!

SleepyCast Animated: "American Commercials" SleepyCast Animated: "American Commercials"

This is hilarious! Keep up the good work!

SambinhaBoy responds:

thanks man! I'll be farting out more cartoons as soon as possible

GobbitsII GobbitsII

It's strange. I like it! The animation's smooth, and the character is well made! I feel like if you made his eyes grow back I could be a loop. That would be nice! Anyway great job!